To create frontline managers for Corporate India, Managers armed with practical knowledge of Business Verticals combined with excellent analytical and communication skills, discipline & a strong work ethic.
Vanguard Business School
, as the name suggests, is designed to create frontline managers for the businesses of today and tomorrow.
Our mission is to equip students with:
1. Elementary communication skills by making it a part of the curriculum in every semester.
2. Focus on developing basic technology skills (Word, excel, power point, e-mail, internet, etc) through extensive projects, presentation, reports, business correspondence, etc. We would also be integrating Web 2.0 tools to implement interactive & peer to peer learning.
3. Development of professionalism and work ethics through a rigorous & intensive program conducted in a highly disciplined environment coupled with regular one on one mentoring.
4. Practical knowledge gained from young (mid 30s & 40s) core and part time faculty members who will be drawn from the industry, and from live projects, summer internships.
5. Domain specific courses in emerging fields like retail, banking, insurance, aviation, etc where curriculum will be designed in consultation with leading corporate players from the industry. This should help reduce the training period after graduation thereby saving valuable time and money for the employers.
6. Common B-School courses which are not relevant for entry and mid level management will not be a part of the curriculum.